Saturday, October 30, 2010


Well, I guess it's been long enough... I haven't had a lot to talk about. I have been to Chicago for work...the clients' vacation and I worked 5 days straight 24 hours a day! We had a really good time but like with all vacations, we had some rough spots. Some major ones but no one got hurt. This is me out on the ledge of the Sears Tower... it's a glass box that juts out from the edge of the building. I am afraid of heights and was not going out there at all. But we did it together and survived! And we surprised ourselves! I made a mini album but don't have any photos of it since I just finished it this week. I had my mom and step dad visiting from Texas. We had a family reunion at my brother's in October and I did a mini album for my mom and did the pages in the reunion album.

We haven't seen the kids or grandsons since July so I don't have anything to report about them. Our annual pumpkin patch trip didn't happen this year. The schedules didn't work out so our tradition is now broken. I think this is the first year that I haven't been to Vala's Pumpkin Patch in over 10 years. Seems very sad but what can you do...

So, I hope you are all well! I promise that I won't wait so long between posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment