Friday, July 16, 2010

Scrapping again

So, I have been wanting to scrapbook for the last few months but couldn't find the motivation to actually scrapbook. Yesterday, I decided I was going to scrap and went downstairs to get a few items. I didn't know that Mark had brought up the laundry basket until I went to scrap at the table and this is what I found....





I got a little distracted by these two and the tongue shot is my favorite!!!! After the impromptu photo shoot, I actually scrapped. I worked on three different projects all in different stages of development. One was a Teresa Collins kit...Welcome Home. Love that one! It's all about your home...just needs photos. Another one was a Bo Bunny mini album using the Jazmyne collection which is purple, green, and a little yellow. I am going to give it to my sister for Christmas. The last one was a brightly colored paper bag album in hot pink and lime green. I will get the photos up soon. So, I'm off to check out some new purchases I made tonight. I needed a few finishing touches for the projects and then the photos will be posted.
Take care!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment